Small-Scale Plant - Turkey: Quality Prevails
(Friedrichshafen, 22. Juli 2009)
Quality and competence were the major reasons for placing the order with Rank Roofing.
The main criteria set by our customer for the supplier of the roof-tile production plant were:
- Absolute top quality of the final product (roof tile).
- top-quality surface
- top-quality round cut at the face edge
- top-quality coating
- Components by internationally operating suppliers were to be used. For example:
- electronics: Siemens
- drive motors: SEW
- frequency converters: SEW
- pneumatics: Festo
- coating system: Wagner
- Competent engineering and qualified staff. For example:
- trustworthy advice in all matters relating to the production of roof tiles
- complete measurement of the existing production hall and development of a dimension drawing (the customer had no drawings)
- planning of the production plant in the existing hall
- product optimisation during the commissioning and training phase
All these requirements are included in the standard service package of Rank Roofing. The plant was accepted under production conditions in our works by the customer. Since all electrical links are designed as plug-in connections, the plant was operational on site on the second day after assembly. We also supplied and commissioned a production system for special roof tiles (hip caps and tiles). The entire assembly, commissioning, and training took place within seven working days. Rank Roofing fulfilled the required factors to the fullest satisfaction of the customer.
Rank Roofing sets new standards for flexible small-scale plants in top quality.
FIA Algiers 2009
(Friedrichshafen, May 19th, 2009)
Rank Roofing exhibits at the FIA Algiers 2009 in Algeria from May 30th - June 4th, 2009. Join us to learn about the exciting new opportunities developing in Africa for small to mid-size concrete roof tile plants. We look forward to seeing you there!